Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spooktacular

I am here to report I went on the Haunted Hay Ride.  I did not want to.  I whined like a baby.  I dragged my feet. 

But in the end Mora got too scared so I had to act like a grown up.

This however did mean I had company while waiting for everyone else to go through the Haunted House and Haunted Corn Maze.

So there’s that. :)

Friday night we (me, Dave, Maddie and Mora) went out for Chinese food.

  Noodles and duck sauce….oct 002oct 005 Yummy steamed veggie dumplings.  These were really good.oct 003   oct 007 Kung Pao Chickenoct 009 Shrimp Fried Riceoct 010

And a cookie for dessert.oct 011

Saturday morning Dave made me baked eggs for breakfast.  I have let him down by not taking a picture.  Saturday afternoon I had a Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich.  I haven’t had one of those in like 5 years.  It tasted as yummy as I remember. Saturday night I had pizza and some salad and some wine.  I was too scared to take pictures.

Sunday I had a bagel thin with peanut butter for breakfast.  Lunch was baked chicken nuggets and rice with the kids.  Dinner was Boboli pizza.   We also carved pumpkins.

 oct 012 oct 015 oct 016 oct 019

Mora was Princess Peach from Mario Brothers.  Her friend and his brother were Mario and Luigi.  They were adorable.

oct 032

Dave’s Maddie was Thing 1.  Or Thing 2.  I can’t remember.  She was not in full costume before she went out though so I didn’t get to snap a picture.

My munchkin nieces (Maddie and Ellie) were a kitten and a ladybug respectively.  I don’t have a picture of them either. :(

Both Maddie and Mora hauled in quite a stash.  Mora is the most organized kid I know.  Look at this…

oct 033

I got some Reese’s out of the deal so I’m a happy camper.

A lovely post re: lunch and dinner coming your way tonight.

GO VOTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment