Thursday, August 27, 2009

Divine in '09

My friends and I used to have a Book Club. Which was really more of an excuse to get together and drink some wine. Then we decided to give up the pretense. :) Don't get me wrong - we did pick a book each month and we read them more often than not but it got to be laughable in the end.

Anyway the point of this is that starting in January we instituted Divine in '09 instead. Each month we try and do something fun (and most times inexpensive). So tonight we're all going to trek to Queens to see this event space in Long Island City. Should be fun!

Back in the office today. Sigh. I did not want to go to the gym this morning but I made myself. I'm glad I did. I did a version of the Couch to 5K that my sister is doing. I walked for 3 min, ran for 12, walked for 5, ran for 10 with a 5 min cooldown.

Breakfast was...well...you can figure it out.



See you at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment