Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feast

I've seriously been to very few events that compare to the one I went to last night. Those Marriott folks know how to throw a party I'll tell you what.



The food at the event was my dinner. You're about to see exactly how I did not go hungry.

Dumpling #1



Dumpling #2



Barbecued Pork Lollipop. Sounds gross but it was absolutely fantastic. A lightly breaded ball of BBQ goodness.



Short Ribs w/noodles and mushrooms and YUM. And I don't like mushrooms. When I go back there for dinner this is what I'll order. So good.



Just get used to me saying that - everything was divine. Truly.

Peking Duck and a beef lettuce wrap.



Shrimp.



Spring roll.



And then...dessert.

Warm sugary donuts w/chocolate sauce (I had 2) and a warm chocolate tart.



I honestly can't say enough about it. Just that if you have a chance (and about $70 to blow on dinner) go there.

Back in reality - I slacked this morning and never made it to the gym. But I did level 2 of the Shred instead. My arms are already killing me. Such a wuss.

Breakfast was a hardboiled egg and a whole wheat English muffin w/Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb.



Aaaand that's enough for one morning! Be back at lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment