Friday, September 4, 2009

Things you think on a treadmill...

This morning I had the following thoughts while watching CNN and The Today Show on the treadmill:

Is that girl on the treadmill in the next row a model? She's ginormous!
How are all my oldest friends conservative Republicans and I'm so...not?
I hope Trader Joe's isn't too crowded.
Gene Shalit really doesn't like Jason Bateman's new movie huh?
The gym must have stopped using fabric softener because these towels smell sour.


I was reading this blog and the latest post was about Jennifer Aniston's workout. So I tried it today. It's running for 20 min at 5.7 on a 1.5 incline. And? Easy, breezy. I didn't do a steady 1.5 incline - I was on the random program so I went up and down between 0 and 2.0 but I think it's about the same thing.

Me and Jen. We are so similar in so many ways. LOL!

My new camera and I are not friends yet. I can't figure out the functions. SIGH.

I took today off because I had a doctor's appointment at 9:30 and we get out early anyway. My arm hurts now because I got a mole removed. Ouchers.

Breakfast:



The usual.

Loot:



I went to Trader Joe's ($13) and the Union Square Farmers Market ($4).

Lunch:



Grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil with balsamic on chive bread.

This afternoon and evening are up in the air. I really should clean my apartment and I will.

Soon. :)

Back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment