Sunday, April 25, 2010

Early to bed...early to rise

Today I did one of my favorite things. I pretty much spent the afternoon cooking.

I have dough rising on the stove (and will have fresh baked bread tomorrow), I marinated some drumsticks and had them for dinner. I roasted tomatoes and made a grilled turkey "club" for lunch.



That's honey turkey w/swiss and a slice of bacon. I spread a little Light Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing on the bread too.

I also made (a variation of) Giada's Balsamic Wings for dinner.



These are so yummy. I love them. I ate two and still have two leftover.




Served with the other half of my leftover baked potato.

I also incline walked 3 miles at the gym.

Go me.

It's been so long since I've been there if it wasn't right across the street I'd probably have gotten lost. ;)

I'm off to bed early. I have my pre-op appointment at the hospital tomorrow at 8:30 am. It looks like just blood work and an EKG but wish me luck.

I have the smallest, hardest to find veins in America. :(

Sleep well. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment