Friday, July 3, 2009

Painting and Pizza

First - I just need to say that my friends are the bestest. It is rare that people you met in grammar school are still some of your favorite people ever.

I'm all achy. Painting really does take a lot out of you. We started at 11:30 am and ended at about 6:30 pm but it's done and looks fantastic.

After my breakfast + the gym I had these on the train:






Grapes and Light Baby Bell Cheese



When I got to my friend's apartment I had this:




1/2 a whole wheat bagel w/Irishgold Spread


And then at about 4:30 or 5 we took a break and had some of this:



Slice of pizza with a few pieces of pepperoni.

I'm not going to lie. I had 2-3 glasses of wine once all was said and done. Plus a few tortilla chips and salsa and pretzels and hummus.

All in all it was a really good day. :) I think we did a good job and her bedroom looks fantastic. We did the trim and the molding in a glossy white and I think it all looks fabulous.

I hope you all are having a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment