Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slurries

That's the weather today - it's a rainy, snowy, slushy mess out there.

First thing this morning I ran out to TJ's. But before that I ate this:



I got some staples - I needed new spinach and I'm gonna make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. I also found plain panko breadcrumbs at TJ's YAY!!




And avocados to make a hair mask. I'm determined to fix this if it's the last thing I do!!

I also bought this:





Amanda and Jenn - be on the lookout sometime early next week! I have to box the stuff up and take it to the post office but it's almost on it's way. With an extra bonus gift in honor of my first giveaway. YAY!!!

It's nearly 4 and I haven't eaten lunch yet. So I'm going to do that now.

Back later with step by step enchilada pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment