Monday, April 18, 2011

Gym, Tan, Laundry

 

1) I fear I won’t be back here with any regularity until this wedding planning is near finished.  I’m like a dog with a bone.  I can’t leave it alone till it’s done.

Or buried – as the case may be. :)

Today Dave and I are going cake tasting.  Before I walk myself there I am going to go do some C25K at the gym.  

2) I used Kiehl’s Self Tanner on my feet and legs prior to Carrie’s wedding last weekend.  My feet are 2 different colors and I looked like an Oompa Loompa.

3) I have clothes all over my apartment, all over the bedroom in NJ.   I haven’t done a full load of laundry in weeks.

4) I haven’t been in NYC with any regularity.  I have to bring food from Dave’s and will need to go get toilet paper on my way back from the gym before I kill this box of tissues.

5) I have lots to tell you but not too much time to tell it in.  Hopefully  I can catch up with you all tomorrow.

Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment