Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Balance

I’m trying to find it but it has not been easy.  I am struggling to remember how I did this last time.   I feel like I’m close but there’s a piece missing.

I need to move more.

I’ve virtually stopped walking everywhere.  I used to build in an extra half hour/hour to where I had to be so I could walk it.  I saved a ton on subway fare and added 2-4 miles a day to my exercise.

MUST. GET. BACK.

I re-gained a pound.  This is a blessing as there was a time a week or so ago I was up around 5 pounds so I think that’s pretty good.  Plus it motivated me to get my ass in gear.

I am up to week 4 of C25K.  Week 4 is not my friend.   I have not run in 5 minute stretches for a very long time.  But I did it. Say what you want about The Biggest Loser but watching that last night is what got me through the second 5 minute interval this morning.

So there’s that.

Monday night Dave came over.  I made Peanut Noodles with Shrimp.

I halved the recipe but it was still really soupy. :(  Anyone have a good peanut sauce recipe?

 cute stuff and dinner 060 cute stuff and dinner 061 I splurged on fresh shrimp at the fish market down the block.cute stuff and dinner 066I don’t know if I didn’t let the sauce reduce enough or what but I was kind of disappointed in the finished product. cute stuff and dinner 069 It looked pretty though!!cute stuff and dinner 067

Yesterday I made eggs and potatoes for breakfast but didn’t take a picture.   For lunch I had a yummy sandwich on Nature’s Pride Oatmeal Bread which I got as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program.

 ss 038 That’s Ovengold turkey, butter lettuce, cheddar cheese and caramelized onion jam.  This morning I had my old weigh in breakfast of Joe’s O’s and skim milk.ss 039 Lunch was leftover pizza.  I had made this weeks ago and froze it.  It was just what I wanted.

ss 041

So there you go.  I’m just plugging along.  Trying to eat less and move more and still be able to have French fries.  That is my ultimate goal. :)

Have a great Wednesday one and all.  Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment