Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The last few days…

I’ve had work stuff to take care of…specifically reapplying for the job I basically already have.

Don’t ask.

I have dragged my feet but finally got myself to the gym.  I’m finding it really difficult to get back on track.

I ate the following things.

I mixed Mac & Cheese with chicken and spinach.  The leftovers are lunch tomorrow.

oct 042oct 047 As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program I received two loaves of Nature’s Pride bread.

oct 021 Please don’t mind the peeling paint on my windowsill btw.

I made myself a sandwich for lunch yesterday.  Ovengold turkey, Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb, spinach, shredded carrots and hummus.

oct 025

The Honey Wheat is not too sweet.   I really liked it.  I’m a big fan of doughier type breads – I’m not so much a seeds and nutty bread type of girl.  I’m looking forward to the other loaf waiting for me – Oatmeal.  Yum.

I made two boneless pork chops on Monday.  I ate one in a more traditional way.  Breaded with panko with roasted asparagus, creamed corn and a baked potato with light sour cream.

oct 048

The other I dipped in teriyaki and baked.  I then chopped it up and tossed it with a bunch of veggies in some brown rice.   I sauteed onion, zucchini, yellow squash and yellow bell pepper with the pork and some teriyaki glaze.oct 050

In the end I added some steamed broccoli and black beans (yeah I know but it was good!) some sweet chili sauce and a dash of spicy chili sauce.oct 052 

It was pretty freaking good.

I’m fighting a cold as well as the clutter monster which is threatening to take over my apartment again.  I’m bound and determined to tame them both tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. That all looks really good, chica!!

    And the job thing sounds like it sucks. I hate it when companies do that.

    ReplyDelete