Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little list

1.  I am finally done with weeks of suckiness, business and everything in between.

2.  I ate seafood in not one but 2 hotel kitchens last week.  More on that later.

3. I’m done with my major concert and I’m kinda sad to see it go.

4.  A guy sitting near Jen at Avery Fisher Hall last night asked her to put away her cell as the light was shining.  Her answer?  Maybe. :)

5. Cedars Garlic Lovers Hummus.  Still the best ever.

6. My true love told me he would drive me back to the city so I can cheat on him with my Zumba soulmate on Thursday.   That might be one of the sweetest things he’ll ever do.

7. I’m struggling.  I can’t get on track to (literally) save my life.  I eat a salad, I get a Happy Meal.  I run, I sit on my ass for days.

8. I’m getting a cold.  F-in winter.  It won’t leave.

9. I made Pasta Carbonara the other night.  And then again the next night.  More on that later.

10. I miss you guys.  Better, more substantial posts to come.  Thanks for hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment