Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lost & Found

Just a quick update.  I don’t have much to report these days – but I have a bunch of events this weekend so hopefully they’ll be more to do/see.

My current schedule:

Fri – NY -  Haircut -  Jen’s birthday celebration begins at Otto. 

Sat – LI.  BBQ in the afternoon in honor of Jen’s birthday.  Dinner and Kelly & Chris’

Sun – Hang out on LI – go back home to NJ

Mon – go into NYC in the AM – head to Orlando for work/play for the week.

Wow I’m tired looking at it!

Sweet Mora found my nook this morning.  I’m going to load it up with some juicy summer reading for my trip.

And that, my friends is that.

Except for my catching up with 30 words:

Wednesday

First a drive to Long Island then a drive to the Bronx

A winning game with twelve runs scored

I’m annoyed.  Nathan’s fries shouldn’t taste that good.

But they do.

Thursday

I totally forgot to start watching So You Think You Can Dance until all the auditions were over.

I’m really mad.  Now I have no idea who to root for.

No comments:

Post a Comment