Thursday, September 23, 2010

All grows up

I have this obsession.  It’s waned a bit in the past few years but I can’t lie. 

I am a tad too invested in the lives of these two….people.

 

 jim-and-pam-wedding

Their names are Jim and Pam.

I guess you can see that on the magazine cover huh?

Anyway…tonight is the premiere of  Season 7 of The Office and I used to make sure I was home at like 7:30 and wouldn’t answer my phone and fretted whether they’d get together or if Karen would steal Jim away or if Roy would actually cease being a lunkhead.  All worked out ok in the end though.  They got married and had a baby and now I can breathe easy.

So maybe I’ve matured.  Or maybe I’m busier living my life now than worrying about fictional characters.

Either or.

Besides, truth be told I think my new favorite couple is Cam and Mitchell. :)

The point of this post is that instead of being obsessed I will be at trivia tonight looking to win the September tournament.  I haven’t been at all this month and it’ll be good to be back.

As for the exercise and food:

Today I ate the other half of my dinner from last night – the ham & gruyere grilled cheese with caramelized onions I had at The Bluebell Cafe when I met with Maddy.

This morning I went to the gym and did Day 2 of the C25K.  I only have 1 more day to go this week.  I think it’ll be Monday as I am planning a Zumbafest on Saturday and Sunday

Did I just say Zumbafest???.

I brought a salad of Everroast Chicken, spinach, red bell peppers, scallions and goat cheese today.

No pics as I haven’t been bringing my camera along.  Don’t expect any tonight either. The lighting there has never been good. 

To soothe your curiousity I’m having pretzels and a turkey burger. 

In that order.

Have a lovely day.  See you later.

3 comments: