I’m looking for the bright side these days. It's difficult to find. I start – but can’t finish projects. I am currently sitting on my bed which is stripped of everything – even the mattress pad. I need to clean my bathroom before I take a shower.
It just makes sense to do that before rather than after.
Yesterday I made a delicious breakfast of a sunny side up egg, toast, caramelized onion jam, spinach and goat cheese.
Today I put these on and went to the gym.
It’s been so long since I’ve been they’ve gotten all new treadmills and have reconfigured the whole place. Alison from my iPhone app told me to walk and run on intervals.
I can’t decide if I love or hate Alison.
She’s British. It’s like Bridget Jones is telling me to run. Bridget should be telling me to go get vodka and dance to Chaka Khan.
I can’t decide what will make me feel better in the short term.Vodka might have a slight edge.
I made myself a sandwich for lunch. Boar’s Head Everroast Chicken (awesome), Swiss, Spinach, caramelized onion jam and bbq sauce.
Sense a theme?
In other news, I’m getting a cold. Even on Zyrtec I’m sneezing up a storm. I’m not sure I love Top Chef: Just Desserts even though I like Gail Simmons as much as Padma. My coffee table (nay my entire apartment) looks like it belongs on an episode of Hoarders. Since Dave loves Hoarders (love might be too strong a word) I guess I’ve got that going for me.
And as long as an opossum doesn’t start running through my apartment I think I’m safe.
I leave you with a few questions.
1) Should I change the name of my blog?
2) If so, what should I name it?
3) Should I switch to Wordpress? Keep in mind I JUST figured out that there’s a thing called Windows Live Writer.
4) I plan webcasts yet can’t make my blogging life easier. I did however figure out to import my contacts to my iPhone all by myself.
5) Did you realize #4 is not actually a question?
6) Does anyone else out there have a secret obsession with The People’s Court or Judge Judy?