Thursday, September 2, 2010

It is my birthday.

So far today I watched Little Bear, Olivia and Wonder Pets with the cutest 3 yr old on the planet, got a massage and am having pigs in a blanket + Pinot Grigio for lunch.

I can't decide if I want a nap or an hour of TV as my present.

More to come later in the form of what promises to be a pretty fantastic hamburger shared with a pretty fantastic person.

I have lots to tell you re: what my plans are health and fitness wise but today is not the day for that.

See you all later. :)

4 comments:

  1. Health and fitness have no place on a birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - I am so far behind and I am SO sorry that I missed your birthday. Love you darling!! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete