Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Unbalanced

! have had salads for lunch two days running.

I haven’t actually RUN anywhere in four days.

My cute shoes feel too tight today.

I don’t have the energy to dry my hair.  It’s been pulled back wet for five days straight.

Even so, I still feel the need to wear cute shoes.

I ate a peanut butter sandwich before I left the house to come to work.

I ate a chocolate chip cookie from the cafeteria as soon as I got here.

I never buy cookies from the cafeteria.

I took pictures of dinner last night and the two salads and the pasta salad I made for lunch today with tennis racquet pasta….

31MiDCumlDL__SL500_AA300_

….but I haven’t gotten them off my camera yet.

I’m all sorts of out of sorts today.   I’ll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment