Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recently

Recently I wore a pair of very cool suede sandals.  Then I walked 5 miles and did a little dancing.  

iphone 060

I got blisters and now wearing sneakers kill me and I haven’t been able to run since Saturday.

Recently I’ve been eating a tad too much pasta.  But I really like it – and it comes in such cute shapes.  And it gets me to eat more veggies.

iphone 045 iphone 053

Recently I made two panko breaded chicken breasts.  I’ve used them for salads….

iphone 061

…and ate one for dinner last night

iphone 055

…and used one for a sandwich today.

iphone 057

Speaking of chickens – I’ve also made some eggs.

One poached.

iphone 050

One baked in the oven.

iphone 048

Recently I’ve planned two meetings at the drop of a hat and found out I might have to travel to Atlanta in November.

I can’t remember the last time I was on a plane for work.  I think it was last December.  I’m looking forward to it.

old-style-suitcase

Recently whoever it is who smokes pot in my building has been sparking up again.  I swear I live in the most expensive dorm in America.

I don’t have a picture for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment