Monday, October 11, 2010

Things to be thankful for

My apartment is almost completely clean and uncluttered.  Like thisclose.  This makes me very happy.

Also if there is any question how I feel about Dave let the record show that I allowed him to remove multiple pairs of shoes from my apartment to donate to charity yesterday.

Don’t worry – I still have a few left. :)

Pretty soon I’ll be able to put my pretty vase of hydrangeas on my coffee table.

Despite my behavior yesterday I feel like I’m back on the fitness wagon.  I ran on Saturday and we walked 5 miles yesterday.  Dave and I split dinner (we did not split wine – that would probably have been a better idea).

The weather here is gorg-eous.  It’s finally fall.

Things at work are busy but not overly stressful.

I have my cameras and cords back so later I’ll be doing a few catch up posts.  I’ll tell you of my birthday dinner w/Dave, this cool place I stayed over one of the worst weekends of my life, tales of eating a lot of seafood with Dave and the kids and the NYC Wine and Food Festival.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment