Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update

I made a mistake.  I brought my DSLR camera out to Long Island this weekend.  Then I put my cord for my point and shoot in the camera bag.

Then I left it at my mom’s when I came home to NYC today.

I had a bunch of pics of a really amazing hotel we stayed at, some yummy food and other fun things but alas they will have to wait.

I’ll try and spice things up using my phone to take pictures.

I made pumpkin bread and brownies this weekend and they were both freaking delicious.

Things I will do tomorrow:

I’m going back to M to see how much damage I’ve done.  I haven’t weighed myself in over a week because…it is what it is.  Not like I was going to lose it all overnight.

I have to start week 1 of the C25K all over again.

I’m meeting Dave for lunch.  I have to relearn how to eat out.  I’m totally out of practice.

This does not mean I can’t ever eat a hamburger again.

Misc:

My favorite skirt from last fall/winter still fits so I have that going for me.

Is anyone else watching Sister Wives and completely fascinated???

I bought these clogs and I am totally in love with them.  I bought the brown.

V303370

I am really looking forward to getting back on track.  I never felt deprived in the least while I lost weight and I don’t intend to this time around.  I don’t have much energy these days and that’s one thing that exercise always provided for me.

I take back what I said about not minding the gray weather.  It’s cold and yucky out now.

Stay warm bloggy friends.  Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment