Things that have happened since I last spoke to you:
1) I did week 5 day 3 of the C25K AND I walked 3 miles.
2) I ate shrimp with pasta for lunch.
3) I waited for my boyfriend to pick me up from the bus stop. By bus stop I mean I walked from the bus stop to Applebee’s and sat and read for 10 minutes before he got there and drank Diet Coke while I had 2 glasses of Pinot Grigio. I started to tell him a story about something and went on a tangent.
4) I ate an entirely different kind of shrimp and pasta for dinner.
5) I fell fast asleep on the couch before the opening credits for Restaurant: Impossible ended, was guided up to bed and did not move an inch till 6 am.
6) I finally finished the story on the train into work this morning.
It’s a rough job dating me – or maybe just having a conversation with me. Either or.
I used the containers yesterday. The water in my bottle looks pink because it was flavored with some Crystal Light. And yes. That is a Jim Halpert bobblehead in the background. He and Pam hang out with Dwight all day. :)
I tried these once before and went back to regular old O’s but I’m finding that I really like the bit of sweetness these have this time around. I like my cereal sweet - but not too sweet. Back in the day I was a Frosted Flake fiend but something with sugar hidden in the title can't be all that good for you. Even if it tastes grrrrrrrrrreat!
Ahem. Anyway - inside the Cheerios box there’s a code to enter to access some tools to help you if you are in a weight loss situation (like I am currently). You can get your BMI, some workout hints and a 7 day meal plan.
I’m working on eating these for breakfast for the next week – which is not exactly the plan – they give you many more choices – but Cheerios have long been my breakfast of choice on weigh in days. They make me feel lighter somehow.
It’s mostly in my head – I know – but whatever works right??? I figure it can’t hurt!
Soooo - if you’d like your own box, bag and handy dandy containers just comment here before midnight (ET) on Saturday. Winner will be announced on Monday!!
Tonight I’m headed back to NJ. It’s supposed to warm up considerably so I’m thinking of walking to the World Trade Center to meet Dave after work. We may – or may not – head to trivia tonight.
I weigh in again tomorrow. Wish me luck. My Valentine’s meal and penchant for Pinot Grigio might get the better of me.