Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Abducted

Since Thursday I've been held captive in NJ. I did get to go out a little bit - like to the ER, the A&P, CVS, H&M for more clothes - pretty much anyplace that had initials in its name (I have some very weird captors).

Though I know my services were needed and I was happy to assist, rumor has it I'm being sprung tomorrow. :)

Last night I was treated to dinner though and had a glimpse of what freedom would be like. I'm wondering if my apartment is still standing and what happened on the Real Housewives of NJ last night.

I haven't seen Mad Men either - so don't spoil me.

The pics are small today since I had to use my Blackberry camera last night. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse.

We started with Wild West Shrimp.



Dave had a T-Bone Steak.



I had a filet and some Pinot Noir.






And we split half of this chocolate monstrosity for dessert. The other half is in the freezer.



We both left plenty on our plates and we had steak and eggs for breakfast this morning.

I'm craving crowds, Zumba and the subway today. It's back to the office tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Yay that he's feeling better and that you get to go to Zumba!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That steak looks so good. I have been really bad this week, eating-wise, and I find the more I stray from my eating plan, the more I crave the not-on-my-list foods - do you ever notice that happening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to go to Zumba you don't even know!!

    jocie - I do. It's the same with me. One hamburger makes me crave another. I really need to get back to cooking more of my meals rather than eating out so much. I've gotten bad about lunches too. :(

    ReplyDelete