Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday to Saturday

After a very pleasant bus ride I arrived to the heart of LI Wine Country. I helped unload the car, had a hamburger (unpictured) then went and got a mani/pedi.



I love this color. It's called a Splash of Grenadine.

I had a slice Grandma pizza and salad for dinner.







And later I had a garlic knot.



And Pinot Grigio.



It's going to be a pleasantly packed house this weekend. Jen has friends coming (Marjorie is already here) and Dave is on his way shortly. Jen and Marge went and got egg sandwiches this AM. I had bacon, egg and cheese on a roll.



Allie was hopeful my dad would share.



The bulk of today will be spent here. I cannot wait!!



What are you doing this fine Saturday???

2 comments:

  1. Where is this? and more important why am I never invited places?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working. But then, we already discussed why my life sucks. :P

    ReplyDelete