Thursday, August 19, 2010

The egg. Chicken TBA.

Hello there.

It's a pretty standard Thursday around these parts. I am going with the girls to see Eat Pray Love tonight and then to eat after.

I think that's the plan anyway.

The eating, I mean. :)

Yesterday I was home and used my DSLR. I really need to take a class or something to learn the features but as it stands now me + natural light = pretty good pics.

Exhibit 1 - poached egg with 1 slice of bacon over whole wheat toast spread with goat cheese.




That egg was poached to perfection if I do say so myself.

I also roasted a bone in chicken breast yesterday and have been using it for sandwiches etc. I could have sworn I uploaded the pics yesterday but alas - no. I'm guessing they are still on my camera.

Before lunch I had a quick snack.



I made myself a chicken sandwich for lunch and went to OTTO with Dave for dinner. We had a lovely time. Pictures (not quite as pretty as the ones above) to come.

Sorry that's all the excitement I've got today. OH! Except for the fact that I need to tell you I have fallen in love with a frying pan.

More details to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment