Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last time on Single Serving...

Hello there.

Last I saw you it was Thursday. Then Friday Dave threw his back out and I've had more pressing responsibilities.

The good news? A lot of those were in the kitchen.

The bad news? I didn't always remember my camera. :(

Lots of tomato based products.

But first - just in case you were wondering - before the 'injury' we had pretzels at trivia.



Dave made gazpacho.





I made roasted tomato sauce. We had it tonight over breaded chicken cutlets.




Master Chef Mora made salad and garlic knots.








I made baked 'ziti' with turkey meat sauce.



The garden was full of green things.



So today I made Fried Green Tomatoes.



Because I'm older and I have more insurance. ;)

I'll be back soon with more coherent updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment