Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Multitasking

First post at noon. Not too bad.

Today I woke at around 7. I threw on my gym clothes and sorted my laundry. I put my laundry on and walked across the street to the gym, ran 2 miles and then got back in time to shove the clothes in the dryer.

Curious thing though. I bought a microfiber mop to help clean my hardwood floors. I threw it in the wash today and I cannot find it now. I folded everything, went down and rechecked the dryer and nada.

So strange.

Then I came home and made a frittata. 2 eggs, spinach, asparagus, goat cheese. I ate half with some garlic toast leftover from my bruschetta.



I'll be back in a bit with lunch and stuff. I was telecommuting today but found out I need to go to the office by 1:15. I have to tell you - it feels great to be done with a workout so early in the day.

Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. That frittata looks delish! I am jealous you already have your workout out of the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those frittatas might be the easiest thing I make.

    And it's really so good to workout early. I forgot how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete