Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shelter Island Day 1 (plus another lunch)

First I need to tell you of my delicious (and healthy) lunch on Thursday.




Mine was romaine with grilled chicken, black beans, peppers, onions and salsa.




His was something similar with turkey bacon over brown rice.



Then I can tell you I had another turkey burger and fries on Thursday night but the pictures were not good. :( I can't help myself. It's a really good turkey burger.

But we won trivia!! Woo hoo!!



Then Friday morning I got to Penn Station and had an Egg McMuffin. Then Patti, Cortney, Maddy and I headed out east.

While we waited for my parents, Jen and Allie we killed some time at Claudio's.



With cold drinks.




With peel & eat shrimp.



Mussels marinara.



And fries sprinkled with Old Bay.




Dinner was burgers and dogs on the grill with reduced fat Cape Cod chips.



And some cookies for dessert.




Today's agenda...walk for 3-ish miles and go to the beach.

See you later! Enjoy your Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment