Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something Fishy



Last night I did something I don't do often. I looked to Rachael Ray for inspiration.

Often I think her meals are a little too...too. She has some good ideas but I don't always love everything about the dishes she makes. There's often something in the mix that makes me go...eh.

Sorry Rach.

But last night I made fish in parchment paper. Instead of ginger I used the following baked in the oven at 375 for 25 min.:

1 small zucchini - sliced in rounds
1/2 a red bell pepper - sliced in strips
1/2 a yellow bell pepper - sliced in strips
1/2 small onion - sliced thinly
1 clove garlic - minced
fresh basil and parsley
1 lemon - sliced in rounds
Olive oil
S&P

and 2 filets of flounder




Plus some of those potatoes I told you about the other day on the side.



And it was yumm-o.

:)

Oh and PS: Here was my lunch from yesterday - leftover chicken sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment