Friday, July 30, 2010

Three T's

It was Thursday.

I telecommuted.

Dave and I went to trivia. :)

We ate lunch at the Atlanta Bread Co.



I had the Bistro Press Sandwich which was grilled chicken, roasted red pepper spread, onions and cheese. With corn and black bean salad on the side.



I left the other half in Dave's fridge come to think of it. :(

He had soup and a half a sandwich. I think it was a turkey club.



We also ate 2/3 of this amazing cupcake.




I had pretzels and hummus as a snack in the afternoon.

Then we went to Dave's garden where we picked these lovelies.





Stuffed peppers are in his future. :)

I made pesto today with that basil. Delicious.

Last night was trivia but the lighting was blah. I had the usual. Pretzels and the BBQ Cheddar turkey burger. I ate 3/4 and about the same amount of fries.

So much for blogging more. I'm trying but it's the summer. I think it's because I'm outside more often and not online as much at night these days. And work has been isane as well. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

My friend Andrea is coming to NYC tonight!!! Brunch with the girls tomorrow and all sorts of fun for the weekend.

Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment