Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beach Day





Take it from Pam. Not every Beach Day is all it's cracked up to be.

But it could also turn out to be better than you expected.

(Yes, Jen. I know. I'm obsessed with The Office . Deal with it.)

Today is beach day for my friends and I (YAY!!) - followed up with the No Doubt concert. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm a huge fan of my friends and anything that happens outdoors in the summer.

I hope the weather holds up. It's iffy. :(

We're going to grab some lunch/dinner on the Boardwalk so I thought I'd bring some snacks along to share (and to tide me over).



Pretzels (I know it should be carrots instead but I really love pretzels), roasted garlic hummus, grapes, almonds and cashews and light Baby Bell Cheese.

And yes. 2 Diet Cokes. ;)

I'll bring something for breakfast for the train too. Probably an English muffin w/PB or cheese or something.

Along with that - I've got some other essentials.



Plenty of good beach reading and of course - some sunscreen.

I'm hoping to make some good choices today - and not fall victim to Boardwalk fries or something equally fattening.

Wish me luck!

And now - I'm off!! Hope you all enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment