Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome!


If you've somehow found your way here - then welcome!

My name is Krissy and I'm thirty-something, single and living in NYC. This blog will feature things I'm cooking, eating and enjoying while living here.

I cook all the time - even though I live alone. In the past eight months I've also (with the help of a Registered Dietician) lost approx. 50 lbs. Eating and enjoying food has had a whole new meaning for me lately. I'm looking forward to finally meeting my goal (I'm about 15 lbs away) and then keeping the weight off. I feel like that will be the biggest challenge and hope that posting here will help me face it.

My basic philosophy is this: I eat what I like, indulge when I can and exercise to stay healthy. It's really as simple (and as complicated) as that.

As we go along I'll be sharing recipies and other tips and tricks I've learned in the past few months.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have more to report soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment