Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two great tastes

There's a lot going on here this morning.

Some people are eating this:



But I had this:

A glass of skim chocolate milk (TJ's Midnight Moo)...



...and a half a bagel with peanut butter



It's not at all a Reese's - but it'll do. :)

It's the most annoying thing. The sun refuses to stay out here and it's very breezy today. :(

The shower starts at 1 PM so I guess I should start thinking about getting ready.

One day when I have my own little catering/event planning operation (instead of doing events for a company like I do now) I think I want to specialize in baby and bridal showers to start. There is absolutely a way to make them more laid back and social than they typically are I think. We've hosted a few here at my parents and did a brunch for one (with a Bellini bar - YUM) and another with a pink and red theme with homemade iced sugar cookies as the favors. I really do think simple is best when it comes to those kinds of things.

We'll see what today's shower brings. Be back in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment