Friday, April 2, 2010

Appetite

So now I'm feeling better but I'm constantly hungry. I just ate a slice of pizza and I'm still starving. WTH is going on?

Sorry things have been sporadic. Let's catch up.

So yesterday I had a chicken breast marinading in the same stuff I use for balsamic wings. I cooked it while I made my dinner the other night - shredded it, added it to brown rice with some spinach and roasted tomatoes and that was my lunch.



Last night I made some pork fried rice. A strange version but it was still yummy.

Recipe (kinda)

1 boneless pork chop - cubed
1 tbsp each: teriyaki glaze, teriyaki sauce and sweet chili sauce
1/2 tsp spicy chili sauce
1/2 small onion - diced
1 glove garlic minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup chopped asparagus and bell pepper
1/4 cup peas
1 egg scrambled
1/2 cup broccoli


I took a boneless pork chop, sliced it into cubes and marinated it in this stuff.



Then sauteed with a little onion and garlic and olive oil.




Asparagus and red bell pepper.



All mixed together + a scrambled egg, broccoli and peas.



Delicious and done.





I got up early got my stuff together and headed out to Long Island. It's going to be a good Easter I think. We got good news about my dad the other day and the weather is sunny and bright.

I ate an EM w/PB for breakfast and now here's the afore mentioned pizza which I devoured.



I've got to take it easy. If this ickiness is gallbladder related soon it's going to come back and bite me so I'm going to have to reign myself in.

See you at dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment