Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter



Jen is so going to make fun of this entry title.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. The weather here was insanely beautiful. Here's a little photo essay of my weekend since we last spoke.

My mom made a little basket for Jen and I to share (see above).

First there was filet for dinner on Saturday. We had a lovely spread with grilled asparagus and homemade oven fries.







On Easter Sunday after church we had homemade french toast with fresh fruit.




My plate.



Our house was all decked out in its Easter finest.












The table was festive too.





We started with few delicious hors d'oeuvres that my aunt brought over. Shrimp cocktail, pigs in a blanket, feta and carmelized onion puffs.





Some sides - baked beans, macaroni salad, green salad, mac and cheese. Somehow I forgot to take a picture of the ham. But I got the yummy bread basket.









My plate.



My dessert, chocolate creme brulee. Delicious, if I do say so myself.



This morning I had leftovers for breakfast. Ham w/swiss and honey mustard.



Somehow - Monday has now become date night. Since I've outed myself as a blogger so you might see some pictures later. :)

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment