Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stuck indoors :(

I wish with all my heart I could take today off and just sit in a park and read. It is so, so, so, so beautiful out.

When we last spoke I was on my way to rehearsal. I walked and it was lovely. I ate this when I got there:



Easter ham, Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb and honey mustard on an EM

I woke up starving and made an omlette + EM w/butter. Mixed in? ham, spinach, onion and goat cheese yumminess.



Finally - I leave you with a scene from my desk. I moved something and my bobbleheads ended up like this.

Dwight is not happy with some prank Pam pulled it seems.



I know. I might be the only one who finds this amusing. It's ok.

Have a lovely day everyone. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bobbleheads. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from nbc.com. I only have the two - I'm waiting for the Jim one to come out and then my 'collection' will be complete. Pam is supposed to be holding little paint brushes but they keep breaking off. :( They honestly are sadly not the best quality - but the Office obsessed part of me smiles when I see them at work.

    ReplyDelete