Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I scream, you scream

I made the mistake of taking a quick walk outside earlier. Such an amazing day here in NYC.

First I ate lunch - tuna w/spinach on an EM (I bought 2 packs of them on sale last time I went shopping I have no other bread in the house)+ Sour Cream & Onion Baked Lays.



And then I got the best invention...a $1.00 150 calorie McDonald's cone. (Sorry! I ate most of it on my walk!)



My dad got more good news today at the doctors. I honestly can't be happier about that!!! I'm going to meet both him and my mom at Otto tonight.

I might be a rebel and get the goat cheese pizza.

Wish me luck. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay about the good news for your dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Best news we've had since Christmas. It was very welcome.

    ReplyDelete