Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dinner & More

The thing with this - and maybe someone can help me - is that in one view for photos I can see the actual images and in the other all I see are file names. It makes it REALLY difficult to get the pictures I want posted. I know I have to be doing something wrong.

Anyway...here are some more shots from yesterday. Everything really was so beautiful. Even prettier now that I look at the photos actually.

















My dinner pictures are not quite as pretty but it was still good. The best part was the owners of the restaurant. I have to tell you - at the Arthur Avenue Cafe you definitely got your money's worth for an authentic Arthur Avenue experience. The place we went was once featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay - though we didn't know that when we walked by and decided to stop in.

They truly treated us like we were friends just walking into their house.

We started with a fresh pecorino (more like ricotta) with balsamic that was insanely delicious.




Fried calamari



We shared the Award winning Eggplant Parm




and also some seafood risotto.



Today I made myself a frittata using this stuff.



Leftover caramelized onions, bacon, asparagus and goat cheese.






With a whole wheat EM on the side.

And I think that's enough for now. No Zumba today. It's rainy and I'm lazy but the gym is in my future.

See you later.

2 comments:

  1. Your flower pictures are beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Flowers (and food really) are easy subjects because they sit still for the most part. :)

    ReplyDelete