Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Spring

This weather is insane. In the past two days I've been able to run outside and it's been amazing. Jen is gunning for me. We're both at about a 10 min mile now.

It's been a great weekend so far. Here's what I've been eating.

Last night I made shrimp with garlic and oil and roasted broccoli.



This morning - a PB sandwich.



For lunch? Turkey and swiss with spinach and honey mustard on a sandwich thin.



Snack? Hummus and honey wheat pretzels.



Oh. And wine. :)

Tomorrow we're having my aunt, uncle and cousins over for Easter. Rumor has it there's creme brulee in my future. My dad is feeling better, turns out my date from last week is a Yankee fan and I'm going on vacation in about a week.

In other words...things are looking up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment