Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's normal, right?

It's normal to wake up at 7:30 am and decide to make these.



If immediately after you make this.



Right?

I'm back at home today, easing into this working again thing. This was really one of the first vacations where I did nothing.

I have to confess. About 6 years ago I worked for a different company. The upside of this is that I met the best friends ever at this place. There was definitely something special about it. The downside is that the hectic travel took a real toll on me in every way possible. While working here I gained the bulk of these 60 lbs. I lost a TON of self esteem. So much so that when I find some these days it kind of surprises me.

That's not a good thing.

Anyway, a product of all that I was paranoid beyond belief on every vacation certain that the moment I came back to work all hell would break loose. The way I feel today is such a better feeling I can't even describe it properly. I would equate it to the company I work for now but it's an even more high performing culture than the last place. I think it has everything to do with getting myself in order.

Basically - the benefits of losing weight never cease to amaze me.

I'm off to get some work done. That McAfee thingy screwed up my day yesterday.

I was going to go to the gym but I might go take a walk by the river instead. Then walk to chorus later. It's so beautiful out I think I might take 30 min at lunch and get some sunshine.

OH. That reminds me!!!

After surgery - Zumba and running are going to be out for a while so walking is going to be my thing. Does anyone have any feedback on Reebox Easytone? I have a gift card from my Healthy Rewards at work and was going to buy a new pair of Asics but maybe this might be a good idea. I just don't want to fall victim of a fad if they won't really do what they promised.

Oh and also? I'm pretty excited to see this guy coming back to my TV screen soon.




Apologies for the randomness of this post. Then again, I'm pretty random so you might be used to it by now. :)

Enjoy your Thursday! See ya in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment