Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dining Al Fresco

Good morning!! The weather yesterday was amazing and it's just supposed to get better. Although this morning the sun is suspiciously absent. :(

Yesterday for lunch I had leftovers from my pork fried rice.



Then I had a very enjoyable evening dining outdoors. My date and I wandered down 1st Ave then made our way to 2nd and ended up at Candela Candela - where Jen and I ate lunch after our run a week or so ago.

We split a bottle of wine and the fresh mozzarella appetizer.



I had the gnocchi. It was okay - not the best I've ever eaten but tasty.



He had Churrasco - or grilled skirt steak marinated with garlic and fresh herbs, served with rice, tomato-onion salad and plantain chips



Then we split the chocolate souflee for dessert.



And he had some sort of espresso with milk in a ridiculously small cup.



Not sure where this is going but all in all - I'd say date #2 was a success. :)

Breakfast this AM - old faithful.



I have almost all my lunch - I brought the base of a salad and chicken but I need to hit the cafeteria for some other veggies and then it's rehearsal tonight.

I'll see you in a bit. Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment