Friday, June 11, 2010

Bites and Burgers



Lunch was yum yum yummy yesterday. Patti has an event at the Hotel Gansevoort that I am helping her with in a few weeks so we had a taste of what's going to be served.

The event will be held at Plunge the rooftop bar near the pool.









The tasting was held in Tanuki Tavern. I loved the decor.










(Counter Clockwise) Close up of Chicken Satay, BBQ Chicken wrapped in Cucumber, Lobster tart, Spicy Beef wonton, Risotto cake, Marinated Tomatoes on a lavash in the center.



Tuna roll, Burger w/wasabi mayo a (hidden) crabcake)




Passionfruit Cheesecake. I don't typically eat any dessert that is not chocolate but I actually liked this.



Dinner was in NJ at Pub Trivia!! And we won!!! I am proud to say (is proud the right word?) my extensive knowledge of America's Next Top Model came in handy.

I cannot pass up hot pretzels - and by this time we were STARVING!



I had a BBQ Cheddar Turkey Burger and I ate almost all of it.



Dave had a Cuban sandwich with too much ham and broccoli on the side.



And that's all the news for now. My cupboard is pretty bare so the eats might not be too inspiring in the next few days. I'll do my best though.

I am so glad it is Friday you don't even know.

Or maybe...you do. :)

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!!!! Can I just move into that place? It looks amazing. Glad you had a good time and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete