Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home again, home again

Hello there. I was a bad blogger last night and forgot some pictures, forgive me. It stems from the fact that I downed an order of pretzel sticks from Auntie Anne's at the Broadway Mall like it was my job. Seriously. The girl put them on the counter and I took a bite before she even rang me up.

Things I love:

My dad.
My dog.
Target.


(in that order) :)

Last night I got my toes and fingers painted. My toes are now a shiny purple, my nails very light pink. I tried to take a picture but it's making my toes look alien like.

Then I went to Target and bought a bunch of essentials including a khaki skirt - 2 t-shirts and a pair of pajamas.

Then I came home stopped at the pizza place for a chicken roll (ate half - again too quickly to document) and watched the end of the Yankee game with my dad.

This morning Allie was my barking alarm clock. I slept until 8! I must have looked tired (read: hungover) as I felt as the guy at the nail place even commented on it. Also that I have a ton of knots in my shoulders. I think I need to go book a massage soon.

And on that note - I bring you my breakfast.



Today I will be working from home and then having pizza at Diane's for dinner. I will be making said pizza.

It's a good thing I have to drive there/back because I don't think I can handle too much wine yet.

I'm already dressed to go for a run/walk at some point today which is a good thing.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :) I'll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment