Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Working Late

This is what happens when I work late. When the event is done I drink 1 (or two) of these.



These are Hard Lemonade which were the signature drink last night. It was just spiked enough and just sweet and tart enough. Delish.


And then take a taxi home.



The driver insisted we wear our seat belts. First time that's ever happened to me.




Then I got rid of these...




Please note: I did not pull a 'Barefoot Britney' in a NYC cab. I had flip flops in my bag.


Dinner last night was a bunch of the yummy hors d'oeuvres that we tasted a week or so ago. I may or may not have (but definitely did) eat 3 mini wasabi burgers.

This morning I had a ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast.




And this will be my lunch. Considering I'm in the studio from now until probably close to 5 PM I have no idea when I'll eat it. It's spinach, red bell pepper, roasted corn, vidalia onion, Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb and BBQ chicken.




I'm looking forward to eating it.

This week will not let up. I cannot wait for it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment