Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My cupboards are bare

Well not really...but my fridge is pretty empty.

Last night I had the peanut noodles for dinner. Here they are photographed in my kitchen before I left for class.



Whole wheat spaghetti, shrimp, edamame, onion and broccoli in spicy peanut sauce. Yum.

This morning I wanted an egg but I have no eggs at home so I got one at McDonalds.




For the record - no hash brown.

And lunch was a salad which no matter how lightly I tell them to go on the dressing they don't listen so it was a little too soggy for my tastes. Baby spinach, crispy chicken, sundried tomatoes, peppers, red onion and mozzarella in fat free lemon herb vinaigrette.




and a tiny piece of dark chocolate for dessert.

The rest of the agenda today is conference call, webcast in the studio, dinner with the girls in Astoria.

See you later.

2 comments:

  1. yum! what kind of peanut sauce do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I actually made it myself. It's a version based on one by Robin Miller actually. Recipe is basically here: http://single-serving-km.blogspot.com/2010/02/spicy-peanut-noodles-with-shrimp.html

    ReplyDelete