Thursday, December 10, 2009

Almost there...

It has been nice to be away for work - but I'm just really run down and tired. I stuffed 240 or so name badges then went to bed at about 12:30. My alarm went off at 5 am - I snoozed till 5:45.

I want to be home in the worst way.

I'm trying to go standby a little earlier tomorrow. A long overdue and rescheduled spa appointment awaits.

Here's a little recap of today thus far. Sorry for the cruddy Blackberry pics.

I have these things in my room. Perhaps at 5:45 am I ate some of them.




Then I had breakfast - 2 fruit skewers and a half a scrambled egg, Canadian bacon panini.



Then I had lunch.



Yeah - I forgot to take a picture.

But when I went back to drag the stragglers out of the lunch room I shot the buffet. I had a taste of all these things plus a cup of veggie soup and a little bit of romaine lettuce w/a sprinkle of parmesan.

Pasta salad:


Roasted Chicken w/Thyme



Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Pesto


Short Ribs with a Delicious corn ragout. This is a bad pic - the serving spoons are stuck in the yummy corn.


Another event tonight - dinner at a Greek place. I wish I could just order room service to be honest but I'm going to suck it up and try and enjoy it.

That's the news for now. See you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment