Monday, December 14, 2009

You heard it here first

I am going to the gym tomorrow.

I just couldn't do it today. And I also had ambitions of doing the 30 Day Shred but that didn't happen either.

So instead I decorated my apartment a little bit. I still have to unpack and stuff -which I plan to do before I go to bed.

Thank goodness I did laundry and changed my bed before I left for Chicago. Nothing like coming home from a trip and having to deal with that.

I have so much crap all over the place. I really do need to get rid of stuff again. Another deep clean is in order for sure.

This place is so small it's so hard to keep it uncluttered!

O Christmas Tree...



No fireplace here!



As I mentioned before - I brought home some 'groceries'. All sorts of party leftovers including chicken, ham, mac and cheese and string beans. Half a block of cheese and some crackers too.





I asked my dad to get me some pigs in a blanket. I made them from scratch for the party yesterday - but he picked some up for me at BJs. I now have 80. Please come over on NYE and help me eat them!



Salad fixins! And the leftover Milanese which I had for lunch.


I also had a surprise waiting on my doorstep. A yummy Christmas gift from my manager. Thanks Terry!





Does anyone else have a prissy boxcutter like me?



I had leftover Chicken with the Sauce over rice for dinner. I keep saying I'll give the recipe for this but I don't think I ever did. I will soon - I promise. I added a handful of frozen peas.



Now it's time to clear off my bed so I can get under the covers.

Back to the office and the studio tomorrow.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment