Friday, December 18, 2009

Calm before the storm

I'm hopeful I can actually leave the city tomorrow. Words like "Storm of the Century" and BLIZZARD are being thrown around these parts.

We get it winter. You're here now.

Sheesh.

I went to the gym and did 40 min combining incline walking and running. It was a good running day. Running at 6.4 for the last minute was even easy.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get to Zumba (and to lunch with my friend Cortney) weather permitting.

Earlier today I dug into the freezer and grabbed a container of sauce.

Meat sauce to be exact. I wasn't quite sure till it defrosted!

From the front.



And the side.



With a little parmesan and ricotta on top. It's been a very tomato-ey day.

And a bit of peanut butter and chocolate for dessert.



Plan for the rest of the night - put a bag together to go out to LI tomorrow. I might leave straight from Zumba to go home. (Sorry if I'm smelly LIRR people!) I'm telecommuting Monday so I won't need to be back here until Tuesday. Straight from weigh in on Wednesday I'll go BACK to LI till after Christmas.

I have piles of folded laundry all over this tiny shoebox of mine. Time to get to it.

See you in the am.

No comments:

Post a Comment