Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mission Accomplished

I went to the gym this morning. I really wanted to stay in bed so GO ME.

I know - not much of an accomplishment - but it made me feel better. I don't mind taking a day off. I just never want a day to become a week you know?

As my Christmas gift to myself I'm renewing my membership this week. I can't believe it's been a year since I started to lose weight. I'm amazed and very, very thankful I've been so motivated for so long.

Breakfast was back in the office today.



I think I might be almost done with my shopping!! Barnes and Noble had free shipping and it saved me from having to go to the store. YAY!

I made 2 chicken tenders this morning but when I went to slice them they weren't cooked through. :( So I picked up some chicken at the deli to add to my salad. I have PLENTY for tomorrow and the next day too if need be. I'll keep in the fridge here.



This has chicken cutlet (about 1/2), red and yellow bell pepper, cucumber, onion and tomato with Light Vidalia onion dressing.

Video webcast this afternoon - then a quick stop at the drugstore on the way home. I'm going to have party leftovers for dinner. There is mac and cheese in my future.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment