Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gray and Gloomy



It's cold. I can feel it already and my window is just open a little crack. I'll have to dress warm tonight.

Brrrr!

I'm about to head out to Zumba in a bit - so I'll find out how bad it actually is. I also need to figure out how to bring clothes with me inconspicuously so that I can leave the performance and go straight to the train.

Conundrum.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted this morning. Grilled cheese and bacon sounded good but I only had sandwich thins, English muffins or whole wheat tortillas.

Quesadilla it is!! This is a TJ's Whole Wheat tortilla, 2 slices of bacon made in the microwave and about an ounce of extra sharp cheddar warmed in a frying pan sprayed with canola oil cooking spray.



Dina - my houseguest from earlier this week gave me a bunch of oranges. They smell amazing but I've never been a citrus fan. I like the flavor - not the texture so I end up just sucking the juice out. Not very ladylike.



Gotta go get my act together. Be back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment