Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chicago: Day 1

I think I can declare it a success.

Dinner went well - and I got to have a glass of wine and relax a little. Early morning tomorrow though - I have to be downstairs at 6:30 am.

Lunch was another PB sandwich - no bacon this time.



Dinner was at Joe's both for the staff and for our group.



There was Pinot Noir followed by a Cabernet. Both were good but this was a test. I sip red wine and I tend to guzzle white.

Note to self - drink red more often to keep yourself under control.



I am a sucker for onion rolls - so I had to have one.



I had the Petite Filet - I ate almost all of it. I had a side of steamed asparagus and broccoli and a taste of potatoes.



Dessert was half a scoop of vanilla and a drizzle of hot fudge.



I also had this waiting in my hotel room.



Sweet right?

I likely won't be back till late tomorrow so have a great day till I see you again.

Keep your fingers crossed for a repeat of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment