Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

I don't think there's been a day in a long while where I had to post all three at once.

I'm struggling with this no fat thing. I'm being super careful - but I can't eat toasted things without something on top. I just cant.

Breakfast was a half an onion bagel with a little bit of Kerrygold butter.



For lunch I made vegetarian chili. I used the ingredients pictured here + some cumin, chili powder and cayenne.



Tomatoes and beans. I didn't wind up actually using the paste. Pretend it's not there!!



Pepper, onion and cilantro. I sweated the onions and peppers in a little olive oil then added the beans, tomatoes and this.



This jar of Pace Picante Sauce was sent to me through the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program.

Simmer simmer.



Oh and I threw in some sweet corn at the end.



Served over leftover brown rice.

Dinner. I had a chicken breast marinating in white wine and lemon juice w/some garlic. I baked it for about 30 min at 375. I sliced it and then cooked up some whole grain shells. I added some onion, a little bit of olive oil and some of the pasta water with chopped baby spinach (about 2 cups when it was whole) basil and parsley.





And yes. A sprinkle of parmesan.

I'm weak...

So there you go. All caught up. I went to Zumba tonight with Carrie. YAY!!! I love having a Zumba buddy and it was nice to catch up with her. I felt good through the workout so I think I've got a handle on biding my time.

Rumor has it I can catch a ride w/my mom tomorrow out to Long Island. I hear good times are in store. We're going to clean out the attic on Saturday!!!

And with that - and a lot of DVR'd Thursday night shows to catch up on. I bid you

Adieu à demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment